What Does Art Masters Program Do with Your Personal Information?
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers' personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns. In most cases, we collect your name and email. In most cases related to purchasing our products, we collect limited personal information, including billing information, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information. We only sell our products that we create. If we were ever to sell products that are other artists’ and not our own, and receive compensation, we will let you know upfront.
We only collect your information when you provide it to Art Masters Program via signing up for our email list, handouts, and courses.
When you contact us...
· and subscribe to our email list including Weekly Painting Tips
· for any handouts including, but not limited to: “25 Ways to Market Your Art” and “7 Common Amateurish Mistakes Artists Make”
· and purchase the Art Masters Program or any other products offered from the Art Masters Program.
· All emails that are sent to you by the Art Masters Program include an unsubscribe link in them. You can unsubscribe to any email at any time. If you are having difficulties finding the unsubscribe link, please just email us a request to remove you from our list and we will do so immediately.
When we contact you...
· to provide us with further information to help process your purchases and orders
· to provide us with further information to help you get subscribed to our course mailings, classes, and handouts.
When we contact others...
· to collect information about purchases you may have made in order to investigate possible billing mistakes or refunds.
Within Art Masters Program
· We save all your information, and don’t share your personal information with anyone unless required to by local, state, or Federal Law
· Your email information (email address and first name) is stored within our email client’s servers, iContact, only in order to manage and deliver emails only to those who opted in, requesting to be added to our email lists.
· Your billing information is used to automatically bill you every 30 days including the day you sign up for the Art Masters Program from our online shopping cart company, 1ShoppingCart.com at the price you signed up for originally. In order to stop being billed you need to send us, in writing, in an email or letter that you would like to unsubscribe from the Art Masters Program. At that point we will cancel any future billing and you will be removed from the Art Masters Program at the end of your current billing period.
To other agencies...
· When you purchase products from Art Masters Program, we work with our partners: our online shopping cart company, 1ShoppingCart.com, and our credit card processors, Authorize.net to protect your personal information. Your information is gathered by those companies once you make a purchase, we don’t share any customer information with anyone else.
· When you subscribe to any of our email lists your email address and first name is collected via our third party email management company, iContact, and is stored in their database.
· Any comments through Art Masters Program webinars, Facebook group page, discussions, or anywhere else relating to the Art Masters Program are strictly the opinions of the person leaving the comment and do not represent the opinions of the Art Masters Program and staff in anyway unless noted.
This policy may be changed at any time at Art Masters Program discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised June 28, 2013.
Write to Art Masters Program:
8275 West Massey Drive
Littleton, CO 80128
Questions About Other Issues
Feel free to contact us via email at studio@Danieledmondson.com or by phone at 970-980-3123 with any concerns you may have.